Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Highlight Embossing & Highlight Colouring

Hello my friends, I am taking Online Card Classes' Heat Wave this week and decided to make a card using some embossing tips from the first class.

The image on this card is from Stampendous' Family Home Perfectly stamp set.  I coloured the houses with Copic Markers using the colour scheme from Simon Says Stamp's Wednesday Challenge on a Copic friendly white card stock.  I then cut the houses and the ground (coloured with Copics as well) out.  I also cut the main house out for embossing and then put it back after.  The main house was embossed two times using clear embossing powder.

The Sending sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp's Sending die.  I embossed the die cut piece with clear embossing powder three times to get a very 3D effect.  The YOU LOVE & HUGS sentiment is embossed with clear embossing powder first.  Then I masked out a rectangle area with masking tape and directly applied black pigment ink over the embossed sentiment.

The background is from a pattern paper, I distressed it with some distress inks (listed below).






All products I used are listed below.  Thank you for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment