Saturday, May 7, 2016

Stencil It - Happy Mother's Day Ladies!

Hello, I am back with a Happy Mother's Day card for Simon Says Stamp's Stencil It Wednesday Challenge.

I am still playing around with Faber-Castell's Glass Beads Glitter Gel, really love the see-through sparkles it leaves on images after it is completely dried.  I did something different this time.  I used Copic to colour the flower, then layer the Glitter Gel on top of the flower (petals only).  After the Gel is completely dried, I coloured the flower, i.e. the dried Glitter Gel, with Copic again to get the colour of the flower more saturated.  The flower is from Inky Antics - Brushed Tulip stamp set.



I also distressed the deep yellow card stock with Carved Pumpkin and stencilled the bricks on it using the same colour.  The flower pattern on the white card stock is from Prima's Glorious Flora stamp set and  It was stamped using Dried Marigold distress ink.  For the little frame for the flower, I die cut it on a piece of white card stock first then sponged different distress inks on it to make the frame a little more interesting.  The sentiment is from Clearly Besotted - Love You Tons stamp set and I stamped it using Versafine. 

I need to thank my husband for taking the picture for me.  He is a way better photographer than I am...if I am, LOL!

Thank you for stopping by, and I hope you have a super awesome day!


No comments:

Post a Comment