Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Monster Happy Birthday!

Spring cleaning ate my weekend!  One good thing about it is that my daughter finally  willing to give up her play kitchen.  So I got to put a desk in that sunny south facing playroom of hers.  This mean, I can craft in that bright room now, yeah! 

I need to make a birthday card for a boy and just got a chance to finish off this very simple card today.

The background of this card is an attempt to use all the happy birthday sentiments stamps I have (which is not many).  I have this idea quite a while and finally got it done!  To make the card more interesting for the boy, I used Action Wobble to hold up the monsters!  I do have to trim off the Action Wobble a lot for the monster, but it is so fun to wobble!

Will add links to all the materials I used on this card later!  

Thank you for dropping by and have a great day :)



No comments:

Post a Comment